Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Soft and Bright

Hello stamper friends (stamping friends?), How was your week end? I continued with my reorganizing project, created some greeting cards and helped celebrate my daughters birthday.
It was a week end of great fun with the family. Today I am sharing two cards with the same lay out on both. I took the idea for these cards from Darlene at darelenedesign.com. Sorry I haven't learned how to do hyperlinks. The card on the left was created using card stock and inks from Stampin' Up's Bright collection. The card on the right with colors from the Soft Subtle collection. I gave my daughter the card on the right. I'll probably use the other for my upcoming class - maybe. Since I mentioned Stampin' Up's collection, I feel compelled to tell you how wonderful and easy it is to create cards with their products. Papers, inks, ribbons and other accessories are color coordinated to make creating fun and easy. No guessing involved (unless you want to). They even offer a color coach to help you stretch your imagination but make it easy at the same time. It's time to tell you about the shopping list and remember my online store for Stampin' Up products is open 24/7. Shop as you are with a click on Gloria Stamps (on the right side of this page).

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral; Bold Blossom
Paper: Left card - Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Whisper White
Right card - Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Left card - Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Right card - Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Dimensionals, paper snips, Melon Mambo embossing powder, Wild Wasabi EP, Tangerine Tango EP, heat tool

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment