Monday, May 16, 2011

Alicia and Karen

Happy Monday morning to all my friends. How was your week end? Restful? I'm feeling refreshed. I took two days off from my reorganizing. Saturday morning, I hit a few yard sales. I spent two dollars on three brightly colored dishes. I was thinking my grand daughter might enjoy taking a hammer to them and then puzzle them back together again for a beautiful mosiac. Something I've always wanted to do. Sunday after church a did a little bit of shopping for my grandson. He will soon need kitchen stuff for his first apartment. I feel good about some of the reorganizing I've done so far. For example instead of having three separate places for games and crafts for my grand kids, those items can now be found in one place. So far I have also emptied my linen closet, one closet shelf (my room) and two drawers in my craft room. I wonder what I will accomplish today?
I guess I could tell you about the card share for today. The card on the left was made by Alicia. The stamp set she used was Baroque Motif which is in the main catalog. Karen used the Top Note die and several different flower punches. I fell in love with the DSP she used (Sunny Garden) so I ordered some for me. I hope you enjoyed your visit with me today. Are you ready for a second cup of coffee by now? Until tomorrow. Take care and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment