Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter Swap

Hello friends, welcome to my card shares. I had a great week end. How about you? My week end was in San Diego. The weather was perfect. If you haven't been to Sea World in a while you need to go back. It had been a couple decades for me. It is much larger now and with a lot more to do. My BFF and I saw all the shows. Each was unique and outstanding. The food selections are many. We had a delicious lunch at the Calypso Grill. On the way to our hotel we had more great food at Phil's Bar B Q. The line was around to the side of the building or one hour long however you want to look at it. Very well worth the wait. The next day was breakfast at Seaport Village and a bit of shopping. Can't wait to return here. By noon we were on our way to the Gas Lamp District but since we couldn't find parking, we drove over to Little Italy. Guess what? They were having a street fair! The Sicilian Festival. We shopped, ate super good pizza and watched the entertainment. I'd love to be there again next year.

Okay, so let's get to today's card share. I participated in an Easter card swap recently. I chose to make a regular size card and a 3x3 card. The stamp set I used is no longer available but who knows maybe it will be in the 2011-12 catalog due to come out in July. The paper I used were Rose Red cs and Garden Green cs. I also used Vellum. The inks I used were Riding Hood Red, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Garden Green and Tangerine Tango. I used the Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper EF and Tulip EF.

No comments:

Post a Comment