Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspiration

Hello friends, You may have noticed I have been missing. After almost three weeks of doing nothing (ill), I had to work on catching up. I ran errands, kept doctor appointments previously postponed and made lots of phone calls. Not quite caught up yet. Really, does that ever happen? Not for me.
The card you are seeing was photographed outdoors on my half wall. The gray stuff (grout) is looking pretty ugly. Let's focus on the card. It's a card I cased from Emma F. on SCS. I modified it by eliminating one cardstock layer and by changing the sentiment. I really had fun making this card. The shopping list is as follows:

Stamp Set: Curly Cute; Fabulous Florets
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pink satin ribbon, Flower Garden embossing folder. Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment