Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quarter Auction

This is a picture of a recent Quarter Auction I did. Of course I was the vendor for Stampin' Up. I enjoy doing these kind of events because I have the opportunity to meet many vendors with independent businesses. Events like these usually provides us for a venue in which we can exchange business ideas while we set up. The purpose of Quarter Auctions are to give us vendors new friends which hopefully will turn into prospective customers. The guests who come to these events come because they not only get to meet us but also go home with products that may have cost them only one quarter but not more than four quarters.

This was my table. I will be doing another event like this one in October. If you are in this area and would like to attend, you may purchase tickets from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment