Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Merry Christmas/ Wisemen

Welcome back friends. Are you liking this card? I was concerned the textured Cherry Cobbler cardstock wasn't going to show. Looks like it does. I like that this card was fast and easy to make. I didn't time myself but it is probably a ten minute card. This card would be good for a stamp a stack in that it is fast and easy to make. So, you want the recipe. Here it is
Stamp set: Come to Bethlehem $19.95 for wood mount or $14.95 for clear Page 43
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, and Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke
Tools and accessories: Big Shot, Texture Plates #4, silver brads. piercing tool and mat, Modern Label extra large punch, Word Window large punch
As I said, fast and easy. Until next time. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment