Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thoughtful Friend (Builder Wheel)

Here I am again. I wanted to show you this card today as it is made with products from the Summer Mini. The Summer Mini is available untill Tuesday August 31 and no longer after midnight. So if you want to make this card and the one above, get your credit card ready and mosey on over to my online store. The ingredients are:
Stamp sets: Short & Sweet, Printed Petals
Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, In Color DSP
Ink: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz reinkers and pads
accessories: stitched poly ribbon, scallop circle extra large punch, extra large circle punch, Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Jumbo wheel handle, Builder wheel spindle and spacers, uninked triple wheel cell cartridge, Thoughtful Friend wheel, Posy Party wheel, Bees and Blossoms wheel
You can see the builder wheel products on pages 8-9 of the summer mini. They were so fun to use. After putting your wheel together, you do your wheeln' on a strip of white card stock and then punch out your circle. Simple as that. There's another video idea! I still haven't tried my hand at video taping. Yes, it's on my To Do list. Have a blessed day and see you manana.

10 comments:

  1. Great card! I really love those colors tomorrow, will have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The colors are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.

    I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I hope you have time to hop over and follow me.
    www.bzstampr.blogspot.com. (I think I'm 188 ? on the list.)

    thanks so much,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely blog. I especially love your card in this post. TFS! Now following from SC.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your color combo! Very pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty. Following through SC. Thank you for sharing and God Bless.

    Diana
    b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combination! I am now following you from SC. www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful color combo. Now following form SC
    http://debbisdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWEET! This is a great card! I love it. That's a wonderful color combination. What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card as are so many others on your blog - had a hard time picking one to leave a comment! :) I just signed up to follow you. Thanks for blessing my day.
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete