Monday, August 23, 2010

Apple Blossoms

Good morning friends. This past week I got together with a couple best friends. We had a great time sharing a delicious pizza. We then bought some treats to take with us to the movies. Come on, I know someone else out there has done that also. Right? The movie was pretty good. Took me out of my desert and into lands I probably will never see other than in the movies. I guess the movie is considered a chick flick. I think it is. You want to know what we saw don't you? Okay I'll tell you . We saw Julia Roberts in ..... ..... Eat, Laugh , Pray. Or is it Eat, Love, Pray? We thought Julia did a great job (again). I (we) enjoyed the movie a lot. I guess I should get to today's card. This card was made by my upline and then she gave it to me. Pretty card, right? I love it. Susie is the best. If you want the stamp set seen here it can be found on page 12 of the 2010-2011 catalog. Apple Blossom is a set of 8 and all you have to do to get this set is hostess a workshop with net sales of at least $300. If hostessing a party doesn't work for you, try a catalog party. This is when you get orders from friends and co-workers and turn them in to your demonstrator. An added perk for you will be $35 in free products from the catalog or the current mini. Isn't Stampin' Up the greatest? I think so. That's how easy it is. I will gladly be your demonstrator. Contact me and together we can make the arrangements. I'm at Legacystamping@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love it!
    I am your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' connection. I invite you to follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Happy stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from SC, Great cards!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete