Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello Book Mark

Good morning friends. How are you doing today? I'm still trying to recover from yesterdays huge surprise. If you have been with me this week, you already know my plumber was here earlier this month. Yesterday I had another specialized visitor. He repairs and maintains a very important "appliance" I use daily during the summer. Yes the A/C guy (air conditioning)! $700. later I have a working air conditioner. Thank you Jesus for my savings account.

Now that I have vented, I want to share a book mark my ladies made. We featured the 2010-2012 In colors. The card base is in Peach Parfait and the DSP is Concord Crush. The stamp set is Hello Blossom. The inks are: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, and Poppy Parade. We used the Big Shot and The Two Tags die. White grograin ribbon tied it up.

Have a blessed day today and I will see you again next week. I need to get busy making more cards this week end. Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment