Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday card for 5yr. old

Good morning friends, I finished this card last night after bible study. I kept giggling while making this card as it is for my soon to be five year old grand daughter. You have to know her to know why I'm smiling. She loves bugs and can spot them from a mile away. This stamp set is retired but it's a keeper for me. The inside of the card is on the right. All it needs now is my personal message to her. Are you ready for the shopping list? Here it is.

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White, pattern paper retired
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pear Parfait, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Crochet Trim Victoria, Scallop Oval die, Big Shot

Thank you for stopping by and for your nice comments. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment