Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Band and Dancers

Good morning friends, Ongoing with what I have been doing this summer. On Thursday nights here in Palmdale we have an evening outdoor concert that includes food vendors and vendors of various merchandise. Any one of my friends usually accompanies me for dinner and music at the Square. It starts at 5:30 PM and goes until 9 PM. There is a different band each week and thus covers a large array of music genres. As you see in the photo, dancing is encouraged too. They are line dancing or you might call it the Electric Slide. I love that activities for the children are emphasized and they change them up each week. Barnes and Nobles never lets the children down as they are over the top with their interactive presentations. On Saturday nights, Palmdale provides an other outdoor concert with big name artists coming to town. The venue is held in our awesome amphitheater. Just like at The Square, the amphitheater fills up with residents from around here and many out of towners too. I love sharing my summer with you and I hope you are enjoying it too. That's it for today. Have a fabulous Tuesday and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment