Monday, June 6, 2011

Sense of Time

Hello friends, How was your week end? I went to my daughters on Saturday and to church yesterday. The sprinkler system in the back yard has decided to quit. So I have been watering with the hose. I've actually been enjoying doing that as we have been having beautiful sunny weather in Southern California. I need sunshine - have to get my vitamin D you know. My card share for today was a fast one. I wanted to layer another clock on the one pictured with dimensionals for a 3-d effect but decided against it as I don't own the circle scissors plus. I picked two stamp sets that are retiring by the end of this month. Have you seen the retirement lists? Sanded is a retiring stamp - and I just bought mine. I'll be keeping it forever though. Try to check with my stamp store regularly on the retiring products. Especially the accessories. They sell out quickly. My shopping list follows.

Stamp sets: Sense of Time, Sanded
Paper: Soft Suede, Confetti Cream
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: brown ribbon, dimensionals, cutter kit

Enjoy your Monday. Count your blessings and I'll see you tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment