Monday, June 20, 2011

One more Father's Day card

Good morning friends, How was your week end? Mine was so frustrating. I mean really frustrating! So when the tough gets, going the tough go shopping. But first I had to eat. So I called my BFF. We went to Panera Bread and then to Baskin Robbins. I had Toffee Pecan ice cream in a cup! Yummo on both places!! I still needed to go shopping, so we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and I didn't spend any money, Yeaaaa! So, onward and back at home, I went back to the drawing board (I mean computer). This was Friday. I was still unable to upload from my camera. This happens often lately and I don't know why. Saturday same problem. I went shopping again. I mean if life hands you lemons, just make lemonade. Except I eat chocolate and eat chocolate and eat chocolate. So Saturday I had Toffee Pecan ice cream again. It's a very rich chocolate with toffee covered pecans. Deelish!!! That evening, I tried to upload from my camera several times (again!) and to no avail nada/nothing!! Sunday after church (just for fun) I stopped at Michaels (ssshhhh). Well, I did have a coupon for 50% off. Came home, tried to upload from my camera and still nada/nothing. So I went back to Big M's (just for fun). After all I had a return to make (and another 50% coupon). Fifty dollars later (ssshhh), I went home and tried again. What!! Nada/nothing! Well, now I made some trail mix with the small bag of M&M's I had purchased at that store I had gone to just for fun. Now I ask you, trail mix is healthy for you isn't it? Ice cream is dairy and that's healthy too isn't it? Dark Chocolate is healthy too, right? So I didn't do too much damage this week end. Except maybe I shoulda and coulda stayed out of Big M's. All week end I kept thinking where are the teen agers when you need them. I was so down and out about this uploading problem I was asking myself why did I start a blog. I had several reasons but won't go into that now. Okay so now we are at Monday morning. I wasn't going to even try to upload from my camera. But a small voice kept prompting me to try again. It worked on my first try!!!!! I did nothing different, it just worked this time. Does anyone have an explanation for me? I feel much better now. I just don't want this problem to continue. So please help me. Someone please. Thank you for letting me vent and for being there to listen.

One reason for this blog is because I enjoy sharing what I love to do. Stamping. I like that you come back to view my projects and that you send your friends over to do the same. I like when you leave me comments. So let me share today's card which I made for one of my sons. I used a retiring stamp set called Friends 24-7. For me this set is a keeper. Guess what? Last week was my first time using this set! The papers I used are : River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Woodland Walk DSP, and Whisper White. Ink: Soft Suede and Rose Red. I also used the Designer Label punch, Dimensionals, a rhinestone, brads and a dauber. Thank you for your visit today. I'm taking the rest of the week off (maybe two) but I leave you with a few photos of my back yard. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment