Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello friends, My camera and computer have settled their differences, I think. Actually my grand daughter made them work it out. If you ask me, all I can say is, "I don't know what the problem was". So now I can show you the two birthday cards I made this week. One is going to my brother and the other to my brother in law. My grand daughter used Pic Nic to adjust the colors as my photo was too washed out. Here is the shopping list:

Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Simply Said; Razzle Dazzle
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Silver brads, 1 1/4 punch and 1 3/8 punch, scalloped oval punch, #42 oval punch

I forgot to take a photo of the inside, sorry. I stamped the inside with flowers from the Simply Said stamp set on Whisper White card stock. I have a hard time designing masculine cards. My stamp supply is limited for making manly cards. What stamp sets do you use for men cards? That info would really help me for my next wish list. Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed week end. See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday cards! I love how you used all those punches. I don't use my nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete