Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Man

Here I am again, welcoming you with open arms. My new friend gave me this gorgeous gift card. We met via Demonstrator Locatore. (sp) She is new in town and looked up Stampin' Up demos living in her area. She found me. She also is a demo and brings with her lots of great creative ideas. As you can see by the beauty of this gift card. When I saw how beautiful this paper is, I went to order it, but guess what? Too late. That beautiful Candy Cane designer paper is sold out. Sold out! I am bummed. So, let's admire this project and try not to drool. Enjoy. I also am so blessed to have Rose in my neighborhood. Stay tuned for more cards. Until next time. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Gloria,

    This is a beautiful gift card (with gorgeous paper)! I'm sorry to hear about the Candy Cane paper being sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift card holder is delightfully designed!

    ReplyDelete