Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Medallion 1


Good morning friends. It's Marvelous Monday. How was your week end? Saturday I went to a scrapbook store about 40 minutes from here. I had a blast learning new about new products and creating a make and take for free. I'll show you that card later on. This evening I went to the annual talent show at my church. It was so much fun and a night to remember. People of all ages participated. From four years old to senior citizens. Everyone was outstanding. Talents featured were group singers, solo singers, acappella singers, and a father and his five children playing their various musical instruments while pretending to be a crazy rock band. They were hilarious. There were singers singing in Spanish too. The show ended with a father and son duo who did some pretty fancy juggling. What was so clever about their act was the dialog between them. They were very entertaining and managed to incorporate the characteristics of God in their dialog. So this evening church was in an entirely different mode and everyone had a great time. Just another way to get to know each other.
Today my card shares are these cards which are part of a set of six. I used the same stamp set on all six cards. For a little variety, I moved the lay out around a little bit and also with the inks. Try to notice what changes I made. I'm interested to know if you can detect the slight changes. I used the Medallion stamp set and the Great Friend set for the message. The card is River Rock card stock and Natural White for the top layer. The Scallop Trim border punch is used on Old Olive card stock. Next I'll show you the other three cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment