Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine /Top Note card

Welcome friends, bien venidos. I can't believe it's Friday already - but it's Fun and Fabulous Friday. Another day for me to share with you. I say that with love. Verse 13 in 1 Corinthians 13 says "the greatest of these is love". We can not be with out love. Yes, I know you want to know the who and the what of today's card share. Alicia made this one for all of us. Behind the Creamy Carmel card stock is a pocket for a love note or a photo. That Top Note die cut has so many uses besides being a focus point for a card. I have seen it used for gift cards and note totes and on clip boards as pockets. I bet there are more uses, I can't even think of. Thank you Alicia for the swap and for joining our group. Have a great week end everyone. See you next week. Thank you for being here. God bless you.

3 comments:

  1. Such sweet Valentine's here and in previous posts Gloria! Valentines is just one of my favorite times of the year. A great time to spread the love of God. Thanks for all your encouragement recently. God is blessing my new schedule. Monday I add exercise!!! We'll see how THAT goes! Appreciate you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria,

    I just love your Valentine and the use of that Top Note Die! Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textures and dimension on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete