Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vintage Vogue

Hello friends. Welcome to Truly Terrific Thursday with me. No, no not terrible Thursday. Truly Terrific Thursday. I used to do Truly Terrific Thursday classes and my guests loved them. Unfortunately they moved away. They were here in the area on short term jobs. They loved my dinners, stamps and gettn' inky. Oh yes, today's card share. I made this card for my BFF for her birthday. It's in the mail. Do you like it? I was pleased with it. Interested in the shopping list? Okay, here it is:

Stamp set: Vintage Vogue #117690 wm; #118598 cm
Paper: Whisper White #100730; Old Olive #100702
Ink: Lovely Lilac (R)
Accessories: Paper Snips #103579; Two Step Bird Punch #117191; Dimensionals #104430; Framed Tulip embossing folder #121809

If you haven't checked out the new Occasions mini, I highly recommend it. I love everything in it. It's been out since Jan 4 and will be ending April 30. Don't wait, you know how time flies. Before I close, I want to tell you how much your comments mean to me. I really look forward to your comments. So don't be shy. Hasta manana. God bless the rest of your Truly Terrific Thursday.

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Gloria! This is one of my favorite stamp sets. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love how you used the new EF to frame it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Gloria! Thank you for sharing, I love how elegant it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed! Sure to be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, great use of the tulip folder and the vintage vogue stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I love that embossed border and always love a "friend themed" card. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Love how you used this set and the soft color combo you picked. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one of my favorite stamp sets. Love what you did with it. Following through SC, #322
    http://teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete