Friday, September 3, 2010

Friends Are Flowers That Never Fade

Good morning friends, Guess what? Here I have another close up of the fourth card in the group. This card (as well as the others) can be redesigned according to your preference. For instance this card opens on the east side. You may "rearrange" it to open on the south side by turning it. Watching my ladies "do their own thing" with my designs has always impressed me. They are more creative than they think. As a teacher, I feel gratified to see them go out of the box. If you have any questions regarding the kit or any specific card, just ask. Have a blessed week end and I'll see you next week.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gloria. I really like the eyelet borders down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gloria. Just dropped by from SC to let your know I'll be following your blog. If you'd like to drop by and follow mine I'm at:
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the double eyelet border. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you have made several cards from the same stamp set. They are all so pretty that everyone is going to want to buy that set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the ones in the previous post. That set is so versatile, especially for only having four images. But it's one of those sets where you can use everything it in again and again. Love all your layouts. Love the way you did the border on this one too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete