Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Back

Hello friends. Happy Monday morning to you. I hope you are all still with me. I have been on 'staycation' for almost a month. I've missed blogging. I haven't stamped either and I 'm so ready to get back into the groove of stamping. My friend from Sacramento came to stay with me for a week. We did lunch out almost daily and dinner out just as often. We were already out of the house so.... you know it ......We Shopped and we shopped and we shopped. Rose left just before the fourth of July to avoid the heavy traffic. We had a blast together. My next visitors were my son and his family. I loved the fabulous time we had together. My grand daughter (4 and 6 yrs old) were so happy to be spending time with gramma. And I with them. I had lots of time to spend with my former co-workers too. We have been best buds for twenty years or so. They still work, so I cherish the time they are home on break because they spend it with me. I'll show you some pics of my 'staycation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment